The Atlanta School Guide is a wealth of information for thousands of Metro Atlanta parents searching for accessible, detailed, year-round information to help direct them to the schools and educational resources that best fit their family’s needs.
A Trusted Source
For more than five years, families have trusted Atlanta School Guide to provide valuable insight in a well-organized, easy to navigate format. Whether your focus is on private schools, boarding schools, early education, charter schools, summer camps, higher education, learning programs or educational resources, the Atlanta School Guide delivers what you need, and all in one convenient resource.
In Every Issue:
- Up-to-date details on public and private schools
- Feature articles exploring a variety of education topics
- Private school information At-a-Glance
- Trends and happenings in education
- A who’s who of associations and accrediting agencies
- Helpful education tips and terminology
- An educational resources section
- Color-coded region-by-region Private School directories
- A Boarding School directory
- And much more!
Accessible All Year Long
Published twice a year, Atlanta School Guide has the largest circulation of any school or education guide in Atlanta. Its year-round accessibility at more than 1,050 locations throughout metro Atlanta makes it convenient to pick up a copy whenever you need it.
For more information, where to pick up a copy, or for a subscription, call 770-992-0273 or email email@example.com.